WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://PageDr.com.
Effective Date: 2/14/2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use PageDr.com, we may collect the following information:
Personal information such as your name, email address, and any other information you voluntarily provide to us. This information may be collected when you sign up for our newsletter, submit a comment, or request information.
Technical information such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. This information may be collected automatically when you access our website.
Usage information such as your browsing activity on our website. This information may be collected automatically when you access our website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide and improve our services, to communicate with you, and to fulfill any requests you may have. We may use your information to review products or services for commission, sell products, or display ads from third parties for a fee.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and services. These service providers may have access to your personal information, but are only permitted to use it to perform services on our behalf. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You have the right to access, update, and delete your personal information at any time. You may also object to the processing of your personal information or request that we restrict the processing of your personal information. To exercise these rights, please use the contact form.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- The right to be informed about how we use your personal information.
- The right to access, update, and delete your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you are located in the EEA and wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you are a resident of California, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- The right to know what personal information we have collected about you.
- The right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising your privacy rights.
To exercise these rights, please contact us.
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites. We recommend that you review the privacy policies of these websites to understand their practices.